High above, in the mountains of Southern California, I bring a different approach to graphic & website design. My strength lies in two very different areas: programming & designing. My career started in technology as a Network Admin in the 90’s, to supervising tech professionals before I decided to branch out on my own. My strong technology background merged with my design talent and paved the way for by Masselyn in 2007.
I love being able to work with companies that want a design to express their individuality and offering the technical know how to “get it done”. I’m a one-woman studio, who loves dealing directly with my clients and giving the individual attention that you deserve when it comes to branding your business or creating unique designs for your personal life.
I take the time to learn about your needs and passions to translate that into a design that you can be proud of. I do not outsource any programming, I handle it all myself. So you get that “personal touch” that is so often missing these days.
What’s in my toolbox?
- Expert designing/programming knowledge of WordPress for 9+ yrs
- Expert in Adobe tools like Illustrator, Dreamweaver & Photoshop
- Online Video/Audio recording & editing: OBS Studio, Adobe Premiere Pro
- Genesis/StudioPress designer for 6+ years
- Unyson & WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) Designer
- Adobe Business Catalyst partner since 2010
- CSS, HTML5, PHP
- E-commerce “Guru”, design & setup of online businesses with WordPress and other platforms
- Proud to be 100% Apple (desktop, tablet, phone, car, TV)
- Many of my current clients have worked with me for over 6 years, and many of my new clients are through referrals. I appreciate the businesses and individuals I work with, and the good word they share about my business.